Stonecivil prides itself on dedication and commitment to industry leading WHSEQ systems and processes. Stonecivil add value to any project by complying with an accredited WHSEQ Integrated Management System and relevant government legislation. Stonecivil work with personnel at all levels to ensure safe work practices creating an enviable positive safety culture.
Stonecivil actively subscribes to Safety as our number one priority. We have a no compromise approach to safety standards. To achieve this, personnel are given the level of responsibility and accountability they require to employ risk management strategies which ensure, as far as practicable, that they remain safe while at work. Our goal is zero incidents or injuries, and we diligently engage our personnel at all stages of projects to safeguard them from hazards and risks.
Some of the strategies Stonecivil uses to ensure an informed and safe workforce include:
- A Near Miss incident reporting system where potential issues are discussed and preventive measures are implemented to avoid a serious incident occurring.
- Regular WHSEQ progress review meetings with senior management to monitor the effectiveness of the WHSEQ management system and improvement opportunities.
- Handover and pre-mobilisation meetings with the construction / operational team members.
- Pre-Start briefings on all project sites.
- Daily Pre-Start Inspection checks of all plant and equipment.
- Toolbox Talks regarding current project scope risks and their mitigation.
Through efficient project management, work activities are appropriately planned and complete safely, with results that build reputation resulting in repeat business. We believe that a successful project is one where client expectations are exceeded, rather than merely being met, and the desired quality of workmanship result has been achieved. This can only be achieved by productive efficient operations that ensure work is on schedule and to specification, and that work is undertaken by qualified competent personnel guided by experienced supervisors. This commitment is achieved through communication, consultation, training and development of our personnel so that WHSEQ objectives are understood, implemented and maintained. Stonecivil actively encourages continual improvement of processes and systems in all aspects of our business.
Quality, hard work and integrity form the core of our business philosophy, and we believe this culture is the foundation of our success now and in the future. We take pride in making our workplace a safe, secure and friendly environment - one in which we all strive to provide the best possible service to our Clients.
Further information on our WHSEQ processes can be provided upon request.